Cherry.tv Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) Policy
Cherry.tv has a zero-tolerance policy for any livestream or other content that sexualizes, sexually exploits, and/or endangers children. ONLY VERIFIED MODELS 18+ are permitted to stream on our platform and/or appear on camera.
Cherry.tv is deeply committed to fighting the spread of child sexual abuse material (CSAM) online.
- In addition to enforcing strict age verification with all Cherry.tv models, we also prohibit sharing any form of CSAM over livestream, including but not limited to: text, photos, videos, illustrations, deepfake, AI, or other computer-generated images.
- Moreover, any written content, including but not limited to: comments, content titles, content descriptions, chat messages, usernames, or profile descriptions) that promotes, references, or alludes to CSAM and/or the sexual exploitation or abuse of a child is also strictly prohibited.
- Anyone caught engaging in age play, and/or roleplaying any kind of sexual fantasy involving minors will be banned.
- Any user or model who pretends to be underage will be banned.
- Filters and other technological modifications used to make a model appear underage are strictly prohibited on Cherry.tv.
- Anyone caught sharing links in chat to off-platform CSAM or other illegal content will be banned and reported.
- Cherry.tv has a dedicated team of 24/7 human moderators to ensure livestreams do not contain illegal content or anything that would violate our Terms of Service.
- We also conduct regular audits of our platform and utilize the latest technical tools to ensure all livestreams and models are in compliance with our Terms of Service.
Anyone can report potential violations.
- If you believe you have come across CSAM, or any other content in a livestream that otherwise violates our Terms of Service, please immediately contact [email protected] and provide all relevant information.
- All complaints and reports to Cherry.tv are kept confidential and are reviewed by human moderators as quickly as possible.
- We freely cooperate with law enforcement and report any sharing of illegal content and/or abuse to the appropriate authorities.
If you believe a child is in danger, please alert your local law enforcement authorities immediately.